Hi, I’m Erin! Currently I’m working on the Analytics Engineering team at Eventbrite as a Senior Analytics Engineer. Prior to Eventbrite I worked at The Giant Company in Operations and Strategy as a data scientist/analyst; before TGC, I worked at Deloitte for a year as an automation developer, and prior to that I worked as a database admin for a local consulting firm for several years.
I was born, raised, went to school, and still live in South Central Pennsylvania. Our home is at the base of the Appalachian mountains. To most people this is the middle of nowhere, but I’ve never considered living anywhere else. 🙂 Currently I’m a mom to 3 girls (an almost 4 year old, 2 year old, and a baby due in May) so this is pretty much all you’re gonna get about me at the moment.
- Mar 29, 2023 - Data Angels - Ask an AE Panel
Talk to me about:
- Interesting books you’ve read!
- Productivity systems & tools
- Parenting & kid stuff – I try to use the Montessori method in my home (most of the time), and I’m always interested in what other parents are doing with their children!
- New & cool stuff in the data space (data contracts? activity schema? is SQLMesh the dbt killer?)
- Interior design (currently obsessing over Jean Stoffer’s design aesthetic and watching the Established Home)
- Personal finance
- Yourself! I love to learn about other people and what they are interested in 🙂
Data Pipelines Pocket Reference
Designing Data-Intensive Applications